— jesse stine (@InsiderBuySS) January 21, 2020
Expectations of a strong rebound in earnings driving stock prices higher. Is this realistic?
— Gregory Daco (@GregDaco) January 21, 2020
Corp debt is soaring at multiples of corp profits (count the arrows over time in the chart below👇) as they lever up to buy stock and/or inflate profits (fin'l engineering). How much this will get unwound in the next recession is the trillion dollar question. pic.twitter.com/egg8Jspcqy
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) January 21, 2020
— FactSet (@FactSet) January 21, 2020
Another huge VIX bet via 50¢ calls! [$738,850]
A lot of OTM activity, today, on the call side of VIX …and it's up 6.20%. pic.twitter.com/76B3N0DZLG
— Stephen Harlin (@nextSignals) January 21, 2020
— Philip Jagd (@PhilipJagd) January 21, 2020
Where is this stock market head in the coming days and weeks? That is the trillion-dollar question some nervous strategists, analysts and traders are…
The findings are “compelling because the change in CEOs’ revenue confidence has proven to be a reliable indicator of both the direction and the level of global GDP growth…
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street