by Chris Black
Credit where it’s due: the Republicans holding the hearing did great grilling Merrick Garland.
Minimal amounts of petty partisanship and nonsense, just straight questions: Why the hell are you siccing your FBI dogs on parents who want input on the education of their kids?
Only the most unhinged and psychotic people on the judiciary committee (like fellow tribesman Raskin) were sticking up for Garland.
Republicans can be effective if they want to be. The problem is 99 out of 100 times they don’t care or are just putting on a performance.
But going after parents is so visceral that even these cucks will nut up on this one issue.
Unfortunately, they don’t seem to be taking any action on the matter. Will they grant Garland’s request for an extra $1.2 billion for “counter-terrorism” that will be used to oppress their voters?
Sadly, the answer is probably yes.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB