I sat next to a 20’s something, guy on my flight to Phoenix. He bought up about the draught they are in. I said it wasn’t a draught, it’s the number of people that moved here in the last 15 years… The rain is always the same amount, year after year…
He stared at me for a long 10 seconds, said nothing.
Then he said, even with all this rain and snow, it doesn’t fix the draught problem. I said, “I agree, but how would you fix it”. He actually said, they need to reduce water to the farms…
I looked at him like your dad would when you say something really stupid… Then said “You realize that is where the food comes from for you to eat…”
Then he just stared at me for 10 seconds and then had nothing to say for the rest of the flight. He NEVER heard or thought of that before… Good thing we were 20 minutes from landing…
EDUCATION – To save the world “farming needs to stop”
Our youth & future brainwashed by corporations & unelected bodies nudging & pushing them into a life of servitude to governments that can’t feed or clothe them, without farming.
End. Of. Days 🔥
— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) March 5, 2023
h/t John Dutton
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB