In what was one of the greatest psych ops in the last 30 years, the “15 days to slow the spread” meme was deployed two years ago today. What followed over the next two years
- Wear a mask
- Restaurants, bars, gyms, schools, most stores were closed
- Liquor stores were still open and you could buy toys at walmart
- The gov’t gave away nearly a trillion dollars to protect paychecks yet employers laid people off anyway putting them on enhanced unemployment benefits that often paid then more than working paid them
- A bunch of people collecting those generous UC benefits decided to stop paying rent
- The CDC said you couldn’t evict people
- We closed playgrounds, beaches, parks – police arrested people for walking dogs in those places
- We told people to wear two mask
- We made outr kids sit in plexiglass boxes when school reopened then we closed schools again
- We told people we couldn’t force them to take an experimental vax
- Then people told told get the vax or you’re out of a job – but we’re not forcing you to do anything
- The gov’t tried to force the needle in the arm of 80m people. SCOTUS said no.
- We were told there wouldn’t be vax passports. Then vax passports got implemented (no gyms, museums, theaters, restaurants for you)
- We were told the vax would end this. It got worse
- Then there was a third shot, we were told we were talking crazy when we said this was coming
- Now there’s a fourth shot
- People who are double and tripled vax’d are getting covid and telling others that they should get the vax to protect you from getting covid
- We went from 100% effective, to well it would stop infection or transmission but it might keep you out of the hospital
- Omicron was supposed to wipe out the earth, it was mild
- Now we’re being told to live in fear of deltacron with may or many no come with sharks that have lasers on their heads.
See also CDC on these scene as a deadly drug resistant Chinese "ring worm" begins to spread around NYC
For the last two years it’s been nothing but lies from the experts. At some point you’re no longer an expert when you’ve been wrong at every turn over the last two years.
And still you see people driving alone in their car wearing two masks.
So raise a glass and drink to the big lie as today, “15 days to stop the spread” is now two years old.