What saved the economy in 2020 was the largest fiscal expansion since World War II MONETIZED by the largest Fed balance sheet expansion on record. Will it happen again?
Finally down to tech bubble peak valuations…
It’s hard to tell from this pic that it shrunk, but at the beginning of May it was 8.939 trillion and now stands at 8.914 trillion.
Time to buy puts?
A recession is now a near certainty, given the history of OIL SHOCKS & Fed QT, and given that 2022 will be only the 4th year in all of history where both US stocks and bonds BOTH finish w/NEGATIVE RETURNS.
— John Bullivan (@BullivanJohn) June 1, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably