Sen. Tom Cotton called on the Trump administration Tuesday to impose a “targeted travel ban” on flights to the United States from China to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
In a letter to members of Trump’s cabinet, the Arkansas Republican outlined a four-step plan to contain the disease, starting with a ban on commercial flights from China to the U.S. The virus has now killed more than 100 people and infected thousands of others.
“There’s no need for recreational, student or educational, or non-critical business travel under the circumstances until this crisis is under control,” Cotton wrote.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically