$SPX 52 week highs only 4% today vs 33% in January. Other divergences like this led to periods of weakness.
Chart (@TheTerminal): Emerging/developed markets volatility divergence –
Don’t count on strong future #StockMarket returns when buying at high P/E levels. The $SPX 5-yr normalized #PEratio now in 10th decile. This has typically supplied a 3-yr median TR of +1.3% and 10-yr median TR of +2.9%. $SPY $SDS $SH $IVV $VOO $DJIA $DIA $IYY
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools