The now-former Immigration & Customs Enforcement official in charge of illegal alien removal operations in New York State recently resigned after decades of serving his country because he did not want to be part and parcel to President Joe Biden “endangering the American public” by refusing to allow agents to enforce federal law.
Thomas Feeley told Fox Nation’s “Tucker Carlson Today” he has worked with ICE, its predecessor NIS and other agencies since the George H. W. Bush administration.
In his resignation letter, Feeley described Biden’s intent to prevent the Enforcement Removal Operations sector from doing their job, and that he could not consciously be part of an agency entrusted by the public if it is not doing what is in the public’s interest.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…