Chart via Bridgewater pic.twitter.com/cHJ9v0Sz4P
— OW (@OccupyWisdom) May 24, 2018
Italy 🇮🇹 Euro liabilities of Financial System 24% of GDP, Debt to GDP 132% with short term maturities above 20% of GDP.
Populists think they will exit the euro, print Lira and increase pensions, spending, salaries and export more to the countries they default on. Magic pic.twitter.com/eosYHbMgKS
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) May 24, 2018
where is inflation rearing its ugly head? pic.twitter.com/CvlhQmB6jl
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) May 24, 2018
The first quarter figure marks the largest since the central bank began compiling related data in the fourth quarter in 2002. The increase rate of household credit ..
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- Company Hiring for “Body Removal”
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”