The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.
The global shipping crisis is deepening and shows no signs of relenting. The direct and negative effect this crisis has on importers, especially those who own small businesses, is profound.Complicating things is that this is a complex, multifaceted crisis that touches many different parts of the shipping industry. Ocean lines, armed with unmitigated power to set policy that dictates global trade, are rulers of the roost. There is also a clear need for more capacity to clear the backlog created by the pandemic, the Suez Canal blockage, restrictive limitations on inland shipments, and other factors, yet there is little evidence of that actually …
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas