by Chris Black
“Controversial measure” proclaims CNN when it comes to banning men from women’s sports.
Nonetheless, a rare culture war victory from Republicans. Let’s see how long it lasts before some shitlib judge overturns it and the GOP back pedals in response.
Young transgender athletes in Utah have been banned from competing on women's and girls' sports teams after GOP state lawmakers overrode a veto from their Republican governor to enact the controversial measuret.co/wP0XxURoX0
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) March 25, 2022
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Wait, What?
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia