Treasury bonds have left a bad taste in investors’ mouths for the past couple of years. And this collective “UGH!” comes after years of solid returns.
Will the bull market continue? Or is this the beginning of the end?
Today’s chart takes a look at the 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT), highlighting how the latest selloff has TLT testing important 18-year trend support. And this comes as TLT is posting its worst 2-year rate of return in its history (-17.7%). Yikes!
Needless to say, bulls are hoping up-trend support holds at (1). If not, lower support at 125 and 107 could come into play downstream. And remember, if bond prices keep falling, then interest rates will likely keep rising. Stay tuned!
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?