The US Treasury 10Y-5Y curve is going deeper into inversion.
The short end of the Treasury curve is rising, as expected, but declining at the 5 year tenor and beyond.
The aggregate Treasury Index is plunging as Fed Funds Futures signal 8.341 rate hikes over the next year.
Mortgage rates? Climbing as mortgage refinancing applications fall (as expected).
Is The Federal Reserve actually run by The Office’s Michael Scott?
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Wait, What?
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia