The suspect himself approached a security officer who was patrolling outside the presidential residence Saturday afternoon, and told him of his plan. “I have a knife to do it with,” he said, according to a police report seen by AP.
Police identified the man as 25-year-old Roger Hedgpeth, who was arrested on charges of making threats to cause bodily harm. The man had a 3.5-inch (around 9-cm) knife on him as well as an empty pistol holster.
After the arrest, Hedgpeth was taken to a hospital for a mental health evaluation. It turned out that he was a “critically missing/endangered person as well as a mental health consumer” from Brandon, Florida. It’s currently unclear how long he was missing and how was he able to cover the 1,500 km separating Brandon and Washington, DC.
According to his schedule, President Trump was likely inside the White House at the moment of the incident. However, he had no appearances outside the residence planned during the day.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis