The 45th President of the United States spoke to Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo to give his retort to the speech and speak on other issues.
But the biggest news of the interview came when Bartiromo asked him if he would run again for president in 2024.
“Yes, 100 percent, and the polls show that everyone wants me to do it,” he said. And he said he would consider running with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
“Certainly, Ron would be considered. He’s a great guy.”
On the Democrat voting bill H.R.1, Trump was very critical.
“H.R.1 would be catastrophic,” Trump said of the Democrat bill to change voting. “This law that they’re trying to pass in Congress will override all of the state … including voter ID.”
Trump said it was ironic that you “had to have your name, your picture” to get into the Capitol on Wednesday but they do not want ID for voting.
He said he thinks Republicans would do very well in the 2022 midterm elections, but Mitch McConnell has not done a great job. They should change Mitch McConnell.”
“I think we’re going to have a great victory in ’22. I think we’re going to take back the House,”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting