by Dr. Eowyn
Earlier today, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) said President Donald Trump will sign Congress’ border security compromise, which is really a bi-partisan collusion for open borders.
The product of nearly three weeks of talks, the agreement provides almost $1.4 billion for new barriers along the boundary, which is less than the $1.6 billion for border security in a bipartisan Senate bill that Trump had spurned months ago. The $1.4 billion is enough for building just 55 miles of barricades, not the 200-plus miles President Trump seeks.
The agreement also contains other hamstrings on border security, including:
- The word “wall” does not appear once in the 1,768 pages of the budget agreement. Instead of “wall” are the words “barriers” and “fencing”.
- Less funding for ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), in order to pressure ICE to detain fewer illegal “immigrants”.
- “Humanitarian aid” for detained illegals.
Mere minutes ago, the AP reports:
The White House confirms that President Donald Trump will sign a bill averting a potential partial government shutdown at the end of the week.
Press Secretary Sarah Sanders says Trump will also take “other executive action — including a national emergency” as he seeks to keep his border wall pledge. The bipartisan congressional legislation expected to pass Thursday includes only a fraction of the billions of dollars Trump is seeking to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border….
McConnell also said Trump would quickly declare a national emergency. The president has said that move would give him power to divert money from other budget projects into wall building.
McConnell also said he would support Trump’s emergency declaration. That was a turnabout for the Kentucky Republican, who like Democrats and many Republicans has until now opposed such a declaration.
An emergency declaration to shift funding from other federal priorities to the border is expected to face swift legal challenge.
- The Wall is being built! – in Israel
- Army stands ready to build wall when Trump declares national emergency
- Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco home has a border wall
- More than 6 of 10 non-U.S. citizen households get welfare
- President Trump bars those entering U.S. illegally from seeking asylum
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?