by Chris Black
Tucker is half right. There is no reason for the US to be involved in the Russian/Ukraine conflict. Western Europe’s looming energy crisis is thanks largely to Washington forcing them to take Ukraine’s side over their own interests.
The problem is Tucker pivots towards his own neocon position, which is that China is the “real” threat, which is just as false as those who target Russia.
Tucker and Rep. Mike Turner really went at it over whether or not the U.S. should send more troops to support Ukraine against Russian aggression:
"Why would we take Ukraine's side and not Russia's side… who's got the energy reserves? Who's the major player in world affairs?" pic.twitter.com/jgGcBMKBAg
— Dylan Housman (@Dylan_Housman) November 11, 2021
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline