by Chris Black
Why shit where you eat? How do they expect to make enemies with their immediate neighbour for the benefit of a foreign power (Washington) on the other side of the world without blowback?
Normal countries generally try to keep good relations with their neighbours for obvious reasons.
Belarus threatens to cut gas deliveries to EU if sanctioned over border crisis t.co/JM7INAA4UM
— The Guardian (@guardian) November 11, 2021
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now