Tulsi Gabbard to Attend Press Conference to Demand the US Government Releases 9/11 Documents Implicating Saudi Arabia in the Attacks
*Media Advisory for October 29*
— Cullen Tiernan 🦉🌺 (@CullenYossarian) October 28, 2019
According to her press assistant, Tulsi Gabbard, congresswoman of Hawaii and presidential candidate, will be holding a press conference on Tuesday to demand that the US government release documents implicating Saudi Arabia in the attacks on 9/11. Gabbard has previously stated she enlisted to serve in the US military in response to the attacks on September 11th, 2001.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…