NEW – 71% of Britons still think the government’s handling of COVID was "about right" or even "not strict enough."
Only 19% think they were "too strict," according to a new poll.t.co/IHDAirfFfY pic.twitter.com/P0IAL4q5Iw
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 4, 2023
Poll by YouGov – part owned by former UK Chancellor Nadhim Zahawi, part by Black Rock.
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB