White House Chief of Staff hinted that President Trump might sign an executive order that relates to China, among other issues.
The U.S. military “will continue to stand strong in relationship to a conflict between India and China or anywhere else,” a top White House official has said, after the Navy deployed two aircraft carriers to the strategic South China Sea to boost its presence in the region.
“The message is clear. We’re not going to stand by and let China or anyone else take the reins in terms of being the most powerful, dominant force, whether it’s in that region or over here,” White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Fox News on Monday.
“And the message is clear. Our military might stands strong and will continue to stand strong, whether it’s in relationship to a conflict between India and China or anywhere else,” Mr. Meadows said in response to a question.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Wait, What?