An Uber driver in California was arrested after he dropped a customer off at the airport before swinging back to try to rob the customer’s home.
According to the San Mateo Police Department, Uber driver Jackie Gordon Wilson had dropped off his client before returning to the customer’s home about an hour later in an attempt to gain access to the home Thursday evening.
However, police said Wilson left the property after a Ring security camera captured the man’s movement outside the home, triggering an alarm.
The suspect then went to another home just down the street where his image was captured on yet another Ring security camera. This time, Wilson gained access to the home. Police said the second home was “completely ransacked, and multiple items were found to be stolen.”
The homeowner posted the security footage on Ring’s community sharing platform in an effort to identify the alleged thief. That’s when other users chimed in on the sharing platform, informing them the suspect was an Uber driver and made an attempt on another home just after doing an airport run.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries