Boris Johnson will sign historic security assurance declarations with Sweden and Finland in the face of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, pledging to “bolster military ties” and support both countries should they come under attack.
The Prime Minister arrived in Stockholm on Wednesday before travelling to Harpsund, the country residence of his Swedish counterpart, Magdalena Andersson, where he set out a UK commitment to come to the country’s aid in the event of a crisis.
Mr Johnson is set to visit to Finland later in the day, where he is expected to formalise a similar agreement with the country’s President Sauli Niinisto during a whirlwind 24 hours.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?