An Irishman has been included on the latest list of people facing sanctions imposed by the UK, as part of sanctions targeting major media organisations in Russia announced today. Journalist Bryan MacDonald, whose place of birth is recorded as Kilkenny in the documents, is listed due to his work for Russian news outlet RT, formerly known as Russia Today.
The sanctions announced today are aimed at people the UK government said are linked to Russian broadcasters and newspapers. The sanctions include asset freezes and travel bans
What next – stealing your assets for making an online post criticising Ukraine?
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”