- The ASX 200 got torched on Friday to the tune of more than $50 billion after stagflation concerns triggered a Wall St and ensured all sectors of the local market finished the week lower.
- The ASX 200 closed 2.2% lower, down 159 points to 7205.6, with the tech sector down 4.5 per cent led by Xero’s 9 per cent drop. The property sector finished the week 8 per cent lower with the prospect of higher interest rates diminishing the yield appeal of groups like Goodman, Scentre and Dexus which were all lower on Friday.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!
See also SEC Alert! SEC Charges Archegos and its Founder with Massive Market Manipulation Scheme Multiple Archegos Executives Charged with Misleading Counterparties