A disgraced ex-cop who dislocated a 73-year-old dementia sufferer’s arm during an arrest and later laughed about it has been jailed for five years.
Austin Hopp, 26, violently arrested 80-pound grandmother Karen Garner in 2020 after she left a Walmart store without paying for about $14 worth of items in Loveland, about 50 miles north of Denver.
Police body camera video shows Hopp twisting her arm behind her back and as she was still holding the wildflowers she had been picking as she walked through a field.
Garner’s shoulder later allegedly pops out of its socket as she cries in fear and confusion ‘I’m going home!’
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- New York street interviews are frightening…