There is a coordinated effort worldwide to introduce a Digital Identity and Social Credit System, and the latter is coming to the United Kingdom from January 2022 according to a UK Government press release.
In January 2022 the the Department of Health and Social Care, currently led by Sajid Javid, plan to launch a new app that will allegedly help people to make positive changes to their diet and physical activity.
A pilot scheme will see users wear wrist-worn devices that can generate personalised health recommendations, such as increasing their step count, eating more fruit and vegetables, and decreasing portion sizes.
Users will allegedly collect points for behaviours deemed healthy by the Government, which will unlock “rewards”. The Government says these rewards could include “gym passes, clothes or food vouchers, discounts for shops, and cinema or theme park tickets”.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB