Ukrainian retail chains withdraw from sale the products of the American company Coca-Cola Co. due to the continuation of its work in the market of the Russian Federation. Thus, the chains stop selling Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Schweppes carbonated drinks, BonAqua mineral water, FuzeTea iced tea, Rich juices, Monster Energy Drink and Burn energy drinks. “Our supermarket chain no longer cooperates with the Coca-Cola company, which continues to operate in the territory of the aggressor. We are abandoning all products belonging to the brand,” the Novus supermarket chain posted on Facebook on Friday.
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…