Joe Biden’s message to criminals around the world: The US is too weak to stop cyberattacks so go ahead and hack our infrastructure.
Joe Biden’s Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo joined ABC’s “This Week” with host George Stephanopoulos on Sunday to discuss the US’s response to cyberattacks.
In wake of numerous cyberattacks, @GStephanopoulos presses Commerce Sec. Gina Raimondo on whether the government should do more to force businesses to protect themselves and their customers: "It is clear that the private sector needs to be more vigilant." t.co/B2TXQ21opD pic.twitter.com/trsAa8bziR
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) June 6, 2021
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer