MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The transition from dollar to ruble and national currencies in international settlements happens naturally, incentives are created to facilitate the process, but no bans are introduced, the Russian Finance Ministry said on Monday.
“The transition from dollar to ruble and national currencies of our trade partners in international settlements happens naturally. The sanctions-associated difficulties in settlements result in a gradual transition to other currencies anyway, which is confirmed by statistics over the past five years. The Russian Finance Ministry supports this transition, including through creating relevant regulatory incentives. Obviously, these incentives cannot include any bans, only economic methods,” the Russian Finance Ministry said in a statement.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?