There is something very off-putting about the tone and cadence of how this creep addresses the audience. The best comparative description I can think of on the fly is that he sounds like a kindergarten teacher running a palliative care unit, only think Nurse Ratchet or Misery rather than Mrs. Crabtree. Like the voice is attempting to be sweet, soothing, but ultimately disarming as there is a perceptible carrier signal of malevolence just below the noise and hidden in the subterfuge
Alibaba Group president J. Michael Evans boasts at the World Economic Forum about the development of an "individual carbon footprint tracker" to monitor what you buy, what you eat, and where/how you travel. pic.twitter.com/sisSrUngDI
— Andrew Lawton (@AndrewLawton) May 24, 2022
Once the context of what he’s speaking about is added to the equation, the message being received is loud and clear.
It’s dark and fucked up to say this but I’ve learned to know damn well when my intuition is communicating to me, and, I dunno, I just get this very specific unmistakable theme, notion or maybe a “sub-conscious translation” that can be summed up in one word: Genocide.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- You Will Never See This on the News
- They’ll come for your cars soon.