by Pamela Williams
I have to admit to you guys, I am in the dark groping around trying to see my way to begin this report. It is as if the Intelligence Community is very educated in creative writing. They know how to blah, blah, and blah, but they don’t know how to be straight shooters with the truth. So, sometimes one can have an education, but not know how to put it to good use. In this NSA/CIA/FBI/Intelligence report on the alleged “Russian hacking” story, let me tell you first of all what Senator Lindsey Graham is saying, then you will know how much trouble we are really in.
Graham said: “Obama threw pebbles at Russia, but we need to be THROWING ROCKS.” So, in other words, what Obama did to Russia in retaliation for allegedly hacking the US just was not enough. One can gather from Graham’s words he wants much more done to Russia and pronto.
NSA Director Clapper stopped short of saying the purported Russian hacking was “an act of war.” So it sounds to me like the big guns are coming out aimed at Russia. I have already reported the following changes in the story from last week to yesterday. They are:
1. The first hacking report came out quietly in October of 2016…not much was said.
2. Now the new report says Russia was also hacking us in November of this year.
3. The hacking was ordered by Putin, and, if fact, the report says Russians celebrated after Trump won the election, as they were so happy they beat the United States.
4. Putin ordered the hack, but then a “third party” stepped in to leak the information to WIKILEAKS. That is why Julian Assange said, “WIKILEAKS did not receive leaks from Russia or any state party.
See what I mean about the wording and the truth being eaten alive to never be whole again….I cannot find it anymore. In other news, Ex-CIA Director Woolsey just quit Trump’s transition team. But let me go further into the report.
This is a very important video:
Intel officials are certain about Russia’s role in the hack
Jan. 05, 2017 – 4:03 – The witnesses testified to the Senate that the interference was multifaceted, but found no evidence that votes were tampered with; Catherine Herridge goes in-depth for ‘Special Report’
OK, the positive thing is said in the above: “votes were not tampered with.”
The motivation of Putin will be presented next week. However, it was multifaceted, including the use of “fake news.”
Here is something scarey: “They want a forceful response, and they have enough to go on.”
The CIA has identified Russian officials who fed material hacked from the Democratic National Committee and party leaders to WikiLeaks at the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin through third parties, according to a new U.S. intelligence report, senior U.S. officials said on Thursday.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the Central Intelligence Agency and others have concluded that the Russian government escalated its efforts from discrediting the U.S. election process to assisting President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign.
The intelligence assessment was presented to President Barack Obama on Thursday and will be briefed to Trump on Friday. Trump has rejected the broad intelligence community’s assessment that Russia staged cyber attacks during the election campaign to undermine Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
Russia has rejected the hacking allegations.
“By October, it had become clear that the Russians were trying to help the Trump campaign,” said one official familiar with the full report speaking on the condition of anonymity because the complete version is Top Secret.
12186/9-things-you-need-know-a bout-intelligence-joshua-yasme h LINK: Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, NSA Director Mike Rogers, and Defense Undersecretary for Intelligence Marcel Lettre collectively confirmed that senior-most officials from the Russian government were involved in the cyber attacks directed against the U.S. during the presidential election. In a joint statement issued before the hearing even began, the intelligence community’s commander officers called Russia “a full-scope cyber actor that poses a major threat to U.S. Government, military, diplomatic, commercial, and critical infrastructure and key resource networks.” The statement continued: “We assess that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized the recent election-focused data thefts and disclosures, based on the scope and sensitivity of the targets.” In other words, Russian President Vladimir Putin likely had a hand in the cyber attacks.
- The Russians launched an aggressive propaganda campaign to undermine American democracy in tandem with their cyber attacks. “I don’t think we’ve ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process,” stated Clapper. The Kremlin’s “multi-faceted campaign” consisted of spreading “classical propaganda, disinformation, fake news,” and peddling one-sided stories via state-news site RT. “Of course, RT, which is heavily supported by — funded by — the Russian government, was very, very active in promoting a particular line, point of view, disparaging our system, our alleged hypocrisy about human rights, et cetera, et cetera,” the director of national intelligence (DNI) asserted. “Whatever crack they could fissure, they could find in our tapestry, if you will, they would exploit it.”
- Clapper and his colleagues insisted that they’re more certain of Russia’s role in the election interference today than ever before. “Our assessment is now resolute,” emphasized the DNI. According to top intelligence officials, the U.S. has detected mounting evidence of Russia’s involvement in the months since Clapper issued the first disturbing report about election hacking in October.
- Russia’s election interference was unlike anything we’ve seen before, according to Clapper. “Mr. Clapper characterized the suspected Russian interference as transcending the boundaries of traditional espionage—in which the U.S. engages routinely—and called it an ‘activist’ attempt to subvert U.S. democracy,” reports The Wall Street Journal.
- After hearing Clapper’s assessments behind closed doors, McCain called Russia’s hacking “an unprecedented attack on our democracy,” claiming that if the Kremlin managed to actually affect the election results it would be tantamount to “an attack on the United States of America.”
- Intelligence officials confirmed that other U.S. foes have the same cyber offensive capabilities as Russia. NSA Director Rogers admitted this inconvenient fact to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) after being asked about China and Iran.
- The intelligence community “will ascribe a motivation” for Russia’s cyber attacks in next week’s report. The report will be available to Congress and the public. According to Clapper, the Russian state had “more than one motivation.”
- The New York Times.The Senate Foreign Relations Committee held a separate panel discussion on potential options for a US response against Russia. The closed-door meeting included “senior officials from the State Department, Treasury Department and Department of Homeland Security,” according to The New York Times.
In Conclusion, I hope the above explains the factual analysis of what the powers that be are saying as of now on the alleged “Russian hacking”…to be honest with you, I am caught somewhere in between. I am so glad I have a leader in President-elect Trump whom I can turn to for the truth. I will follow his lead, and that is WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO AT THIS POINT. He is well informed, and I feel Trump is a fellow truthseeker. Lets pray for the best, which IS, in my opinion no war with Russia.
29 thoughts on “UPDATE On ALLEGED "Russian Hacking" Story. The TRUTH Is Being Eaten Alive, And I Just Can't See It Being Whole Again.”
Pamela, arguing the specifics of obvious false statements trying to create a false reality never works. You are arguing within the fairyland space your enemy created, so you are echoing the lie. It’s a NLP, (NeuroLinguistic Programming), hypnotic communications technique. What you have to do is talk to the presumptions of the lies to destroy the whole house of cards.
1) Why is our/my rogue government and deep state having a psychotic break with reality, or are true believers of what they are saying? The “hacking” presented to the world by wikileaks and DCleaks and Project Veritas among others, showed ubiquitous treason of the current government, deep state and sedition by the domestic press. All of this is a side show to divert attention from that. Speak to the Wikileaks and DCLeaks damning facts, IN THEIR OWN WORDS.
2) Everyone on that panel that said that “Clapper,” a proven liar to congress, by Snowden’s revelations, that the DNI didn’t spy on Americans wholesale, shows who the enemy within is now. Speak to that fact and list the congress people and senators who are the enemy within. John McCain, Leslie Graham, …, Clair McCaskil. All enemies within.
Remember Clappie baby said, there was NO evidence Russia change a singled vote. They are trying to sell, that in the battleground of IDEAs Russia had some Russian owned websites that had alternative views to the propaganda wall of deceit my own press spouted for more than a year, completely turning enemies to their own public they serve and with help in all the foreign fake news media: CNN, FOX, …ABC, …BBC, Daily Mail…
That’s the real storys: Our current government is treasonous. Our media is seditious. Their enemy is their OWN PUBLIC.
Truly said. “Their enemy is their own public.”
Very well analyzed. It is very troubling that they are mentioning “fake news” as part of the Russian hacking report. They basically called RT out by name. and I use RT all the time. I will probably be kidnapped and silenced by the Government.
Correct and well-said.
HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION THROUGH STUPIDITY, RACISM, CRIMINALITY, ARROGANCE & IGNORANCE. BLAMING RUSSIA OBSCURES THE FACTS!
RUSSIA DIDN’T CARE ENOUGH TO HACK THE UNSECURE DNC & HRC
SERVERS WHEN FIXING THE DEM. PRIMARY HAD ALREADY RUINED THEM.
PUTIN’S TOO SMART…SEE HOW HE TOTALLY PUNKED THE U.S. IN SYRIA!
So far I have only seen charges. I would like to see the evidence and know who the operatives were who gave the information to Wiki. What are their names? We all saw great and powerful arguments for all the terror plots of Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction. After we kill a million people then the President says, “Oops! Well, I am glad I did it anyway.” The war hawks seem determined to kill us all. The Communists in our country want a revolution and a complete destruction of the old order. They will do anything to crush faith and install the faith of the Bolsheviks. The lying is everywhere so it is up to the citizen to demand evidence and proof beyond any question. If Russian hacking is proven, which I doubt, then so what? The CIA already stated the votes were not hacked. The USA hacks all the time. We spy on everyone. Our media favored Hillary Clinton. The US media hacked our election. If the Russians like our new President, is that a crime?
Dude, its just more lies on top of lies. It’s an unprovable and/or unfalsifiable statement, no evidence presented, so it’s not arguable, it speaks to “belief.” Remember these congressional enemies within, spoke about “Patriotism” the scoundrels last refuge.
You hear them say that? I thought, YES, game over, traitors, game over. Patriotism, the scoundrels last refuge. [guillotine blade releases] Ffs, man, it was like watching patients in a psych ward.
YOU just said it all, and it is very frustrating to be chasing our tails around in a circle. That is what it feels like to me. Their main objective is to make Trump look stupid.
They are making themselves look horrible with their treasonous behavior.
Very well said. This a good video on the whole thing.https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBxWZ2g?m=en-us
Look, we told you it was unidentified identified Russians who couriered the hacked info to Wikileaks. We have high confidence in our assessments, now quit bothering us by asking for proof.
‘They’ want war, and nothing is going to stand in their way – especially not the truth.
With the ‘loss’ of Syria, the US has ramped up efforts at a New Enemy; Russia, so that the Military Industrial Complex can continue with boondoggles like the F35.
Trouble is war with Russia will end their stupid game but they are too crazy to see that.
This cuts through the propaganda easily. Nov 29, 2016 The Map That Shows Why Russia Fears War With USA
Jan 2, 2017 BOOM! CNN Caught Using Video Game Image In Fake Russian Hacking Story
It looks like CNN Has tried to pull the wool over our eyes once again. This time, they used a screenshot from the Fallout 4 Video game to paint the picture of Russian Hacking. To bad that’s not what a real hacking screen looks like. And an image you will only find in the video game! Nice Try Clinton News Network!
Why does anyone take “Traitor”John McCain seriously? He should be executed for TREASON!! See his TREASON here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
According to Pulitzer price winning New York Times correspondent Sydney Schanberg “The ‘war hero’ candidate buried information about POW’s left behind in Vietnam”:
“John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home.
This imposing body of evidence suggests that a large number—the documents indicate probably hundreds—of the U.S.
prisoners held by Vietnam were not returned when the peace treaty was signed in January 1973 and Hanoi released 591 men, among them Navy combat pilot John S. McCain.”
When the Federal Government of the USA allows this TREASONOUS TRAITOR to make “Law” for the citizens of the USA, what does that tell you about our Federal Government?
israel was desperately attempting to help HILLARY with their death grip on the US MSM and FAKE POLLS!
The US gvt has been fixing elections and influencing elections all over the world for decades..
So it’s only a bad thing when and IF the Russians tried to affect US elections?? The hypocrisy is astounding.. presuming any claim the US gvt is making is factual “and given the track record of the US gvt lying is horrendous and nothing they have to say on any subject should immediately be discounted because in all likelihood it’s a lie”
The US govt does not get the benefit of a doubt when it comes to truthfulness!
“US Officials Say Russia Approval of Trump Win Is ‘Evidence’ of Hacking” ……. really?
Then ISRAELI approval of the US response to the 9/11 WTC attacks is PROOF of Israeli complicity in the attacks.
ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD (http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367&start=0&sid=281dd0e74ce96d5c89388e993b7a34bd)
Can anyone who doubts this kindly explain why these Israelis were filming the attack, high-fiving each other, and posing for photos with cigarette lighters held aloft? Here’s the story from the NY TIMES, 2 months too late to prevent Osama-mania:
Dozens of Israeli Jews Are Being Kept in Federal Detention
By TAMAR LEWIN with ALISON LEIGH COWAN
November 21, 2001 (www.nytimes.com/2001/11/21/national/21OHIO.html)
The FBI & CIA have such a history of corruption, incompetence, and screw-up failures how can anyone believe anything they say? MANY books have been written about how foul they both are.
Every person clamoring for war should be PUT in the front lines. Every time some clown agitates for military action demand THEY pick up a rifle and lead the charge.
Like most Americans, I don’t believe anything the MSM says. The Russian hacking story is fake news. But it’s clear, some sort of coup against Trump is underway. This is code red.
Listen to the interview of Julian Assange by Sean Hannity and then weep. The U.S. Gov’t is lying through their teeth! And the CONTENTS of the leaked e-mails? Embarrassing to the DNC (which is why Deborah Wasserman Schultz quit in July), because they disclosed how the DNC tried to UNDERMINE the chances for Bernie Sanders to become the Democratic Nominee. So the DNC can interfere with our “democratic processes,” but heaven forbid Russia tries. Well, they had nothing to do with it, but it’s a good DISTRACTION from the CONTENTS of the LEAKED (not hacked) e-mails, sent/given as they were, to Wikileaks, which has NEVER been wrong on a story…not once. What’s that called? It’s called credibility, something the Obama administration has never had…not even after nearly eight years in office.
Lying is lying. I would trust RT any day of the week over the US crop of propagandists. Whatever credibility they may have had left went out the window with this election. You can thank Obongo, Hillary and the rest of the Cultural Marxists for the situation we find ourselves in today. They should all be removed from this country and take their boss, Soros, with them.
Send Miss Lindsey to war riding on the warhead of the first cruise missile.
It is all just funny. Actually they say that Russia can successfully influence american president election. Yes She did it:). But US can’t do this back. sametime some considers Russia as third world country. How so this 3d world country may put their will on american voters?
Oh good! MORE proof the ‘electronic voting machine’ is not secure and a foolish means voting. However, not one word have I heard on this matter.