Oil prices are soaring as US President Biden pleads like a homeless person to foreign countries for oil rather than let the US produce more oil to drive down prices. Meanwhile, the US Treasury yield curve 10Y-3M is at its steepest (rising 10Y yields while The Fed keeps short rates at near zero).
But if we look at the belly of the beast, so to speak, the 10Y-5Y slope, we can see that the Treasury curve has declined to a mere 0.278 basis points as inflation rages.
Bankrate’s 30-year mortgage rate keeps on climbing and has hit 4.55% as the 2-year Treasury yield rises rapidly.
The US Dollar Index has risen dramatically as US inflation has increased dramatically.
Oil? Oil is up over 4% in the US. Mexican Mix (not a #3 meal at Chuy’s) is up 7.32%.
Gasoline? NY prices are up over 10%.
Russian oil is up 9.35%.
Ah, for the good old days of 30 cents a gallon gasoline, although I always wondered about Gulf’s marketing campaign. “Good Gulf” seems to imply that the other Gulf gasolines aren’t good. And Gulf’s “No-nox” seems to imply that the other Gulf gasolines knock like Biden’s knees as he pleads for foreign oil.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”