As someone who needs to move to Ohio, I would really appreciate it if mortgage rates would more closely follow the 10-year Treasury yield. But alas, Bankrate’s 30-year mortgage rate just rose to 4.30% as the US Treasury 10-year yield dropped -8.2 basis points.
Europe. Middle East and Africa (EMEA) sovereign yields are all down over 10 basis points averaging around -15 bps.
Ukraine’s 10-year yield has plummeted by -48.3 bps this morning.
See also Treasury chief Janet Yellen makes horrific admission, says Biden regime picking, choosing which banks to save (and which ones to let fail)
The anticipated meeting between Russia and Ukraine on Belarus soil was a failure. Likely due to Belarus showing-off their modern air force capabilities.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also U.S. Treasury to Release Biden Family’s Suspicious Bank Reports to House Oversight Committee