Breaking News: U.S. employers added 194,000 jobs in September, a weak showing as people avoided restaurants and travel amid another coronavirus surge.t.co/R1294ITYep
— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 8, 2021
CNBC panel shocked by terrible September jobs report: “Woah,” “That is real low.”
Biden is failing! pic.twitter.com/hzmudK4nWg
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 8, 2021
Payrolls Huge Miss: Just 194K Jobs Added In September, Worst Month Of 2021 t.co/jCZWNRgner
— Jack Posobiec ✝️ (@JackPosobiec) October 8, 2021
h/t Winter Soldier
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?