One of the many details being left out in the news coverage, apart from the fact that he was invited to Iraq to respond to a Saudi initiative to reduce tensions, and he had a scheduled appointment with the Iraqi PM that morning, is that Soleimani flew in on a regularly scheduled commercial flight from Damascus. Baghdad Airport is protected by US and British contractors
So his presence was fully known and overt. All of that discredits the narrative of the nefarious terrorist killed on the way to do nefarious deeds. In their concerted effort to ignore the “Why was Soleimani in Baghdad” question, which would have to examine the Iraqi PM’s assertions, the major media are ignoring these issues. Not one bit of curiosity expressed on CNN all day about the details of the Saudi initiative was, not even a mention of it, in fact.
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries