The US Q1 GDP report is due out tomorrow morning. The forecast is for -1.3% decline in GDP.
The Atlanta Fed GDPNow real-time GDP tracker is for 1.806% for Q2. If this holds, then recession fears will diminish.
Even though the US may avoid consecutive negative GDP quarters, M2 Money Velocity (GDP/M2 Money) got crushed by The Fed’s reaction to Covid back in 2020.
Talk about a bad return on “the people’s money”.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms