I couldn’t sleep at all last night … after The Fed cranked up their target rate 75 basis points.
The odds of a recession grew to 71.7% as The Fed hikes rates.
Over the next 24 months, the probability of a US recession is 98.5%.
The NASDAQ index tanked -4% today on the fallout from yesterday’s Fed actions.
Do I detect a trend in The Fed’s latest Dot Plot??
So, will The Fed continue to go head-over-heels on monetary tightening?
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably