Around 224,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine had to be discarded in Louisiana, data released by the state’s department of health shows.
According to The Associated Press, the number of wasted doses in Louisiana has nearly tripled since the end of July — even as the state grapples with a fourth surge of infections and coronavirus-related deaths.
On Monday the Louisiana Department of Health confirmed the ninth pediatric death from COVID-19 in the state’s latest surge.
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- THE DROP IS IN: THE TWITTER FILES
- The doctor who went on TV to push mRNA shots has now done a 180…
- “Twitter Files” Show Government Collusion Beyond What Anyone Imagined
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…