by Chris Black
“Vaccine passports are bad because they hurt brown people swarming White nations.”
No, vaccine passports are bad, period. They’re an anti-life method of control by the billionaire class to depress any opposition to their power from the lower classes.
I’m absolutely sick of not being able to advocate for my own interests in any way unless I consider how it impacts brown people.
If we don’t cut this anchor around our legs loose soon, it’s going to take the boat under. And there aren’t enough life preservers to save us.
We don’t want #VaccinePassports to be a pre-condition for travel because of a lack of vaccine equity; it would be a tool to discriminate. But for the future, when vaccine coverage increases globally, it can be considered,” said World Health Organization @WHO pic.twitter.com/CItOLYCl0e
— RawNews1st🎥📰 (@Raw_News1st) September 14, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies