As the Kyle Rittenhouse case goes down to the wire, there are credible reports that the jurors’ verdict count is a lot closer than many have been led to believe.
The volatile situation outside of the Kenosha, Wisconsin courtroom was reported by Newsmax, which relates that sources have informed it the current verdict count is split.
The Newsmax reporter pointed to several media reports that indicate they overheard Kyle Rittenhouse’s attorney Mark Richards saying that he believes the jury is at a ‘6–6 split.’
The startling report comes amidst reports of juror intimidation and even an attempted report that would expose jurors to doxxing.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline