- Visa is buying Plaid in a deal worth $5.3 billion — roughly double the start-up’s last private valuation.
- Plaid’s API software lets start-ups connect to users’ bank accounts and works with Venmo, mobile investing app Robinhood and cryptocurrency exchanges Coinbase and Gemini.
- Plaid says 25% of people in the United States with bank accounts have connected to the fintech company through an app. Visa and rival Mastercard were early investors in the start-up, along with the venture arms of Goldman Sachs, Citi and American Express.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis