The World Health Organisation (W.H.O.) warned Tuesday there is too much at stake to celebrate Christmas this year, cautioning it is better to either cancel or postpone the annual festivities than risk the death of a loved one.
W.H.O. director-general and Ethiopian biologist Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told journalists in Geneva the “fastest way” to “get back to normal” is for people to cancel or delay Christmas events, the Daily Mail reports.
Dr Ghebreyesu continued to say, “an event cancelled is better than a life cancelled. It’s better to cancel now and celebrate later than to celebrate now and grieve later.”
THIS IS MOST CRUCIAL PART
The W.H.O. has not previously issued a global decree to cancel any other religious holidays such as the Muslim’s Eid or the Hindu’s Diwali as a result of coronavirus.
Dr Margaret Harris, a public health doctor and spokesperson for the W.H.O., in an interview with Sky News did initially advise against nations locking down, citing the “huge implications” they have on mental health and the economy. However, Dr Harris did also mention that lockdowns “do work”, and governments will use them if “they run out of options”, such as “when the hospitals are overwhelmed”.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.