My husband and I refused to shop at Walmart once they installed all the facial recognition crap. We decided to make an exception two days ago because we needed some large storage bins we could not find elsewhere.
We are in the bin aisle and there were NO PRICES listed on any of the shelves. We also could not find any of the price scanners they used to have on poles. We tracked down an employee who told us that they don’t put prices on shelving now “due to shortages” (uh huh)…that instead “people have to use their cell phone to scan the item bar code to get the price”.
We were dumbfounded. I refuse to carry my phone around and my husband’s phone does not have the capability to scan barcodes. Isn’t NOT listing a price illegal? Or are the Walmart overlords exempt and can do whatever they want?
Needless to say, we regretted going in there and this time will NEVER be back.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening