(CNN) — A King County, Washington, woman originally from Portland has died from a rare blood clotting syndrome after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, according to a statement posted online by Public Health — Seattle & King County.
The woman, who was in her late 30s, was vaccinated on August 26 and died on September 7 from thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, known as TTS. It’s a rare and potentially deadly clotting event that has been linked with the J&J vaccine.
According to her obituary, she was an Oregon State graduate who was “vehemently opposed” to taking the vaccine, but eventually took it so she could continue volunteering at her children’s school.
Public Health — Seattle & King County said the diagnosis was confirmed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment Project. CDC has reported three other confirmed TTS deaths nationally, the release said.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?