Obama’s ex-Defense Secretary Robert Gates wrote a damning assessment of Biden in his memoirs in 2015. His scathing verdict has, sadly, been vindicated by the president’s awful decision to throw Afghans to the wolves.
This includes Biden’s opposition to going after and killing Osama bin Laden in 2011, the premature withdrawal from Iraq, and now, to cap them all, his haphazard abandonment of Afghanistan.
Thousands of Americans killed, maimed, and psychologically scarred for life since 2001; $2 trillion down the drain; a restoration of Al-Qaeda’s sanctuary; and America’s reputation sullied. Not bad for less than seven months’ work. But hey, at least those mean tweets from the White House have stopped!
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- New York Times Claims That Lockdowns Never Happened
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
- 82% miss! AMAZON
- CDC Now Admits There Are Severe & Long-Lasting Side Effects From Covid Vaccines