On his first day in office, President Joe Biden embarked on a campaign to rein in domestic oil and gas production. On his 204th day in office, he was pleading with OPEC to increase its production to stem the sharp rise in gasoline prices, to which OPEC said no dice.
Virtually overnight, the nation has gone from Trump-era “energy dominance” to a Carter-era energy crisis.
But unlike Jimmy Carter, who blundered his way into gasoline shortages, Biden is intentionally creating the current situation to pay homage to climate “crisis” environmentalists.
During his presidential campaign, Biden promised to “get rid of fossil fuels.” Since taking office, he’s been busy trying to carry out that pledge.
One of the first things he did in office was to call a halt on oil and gas leases on federal lands and off our coastlines, and has yet to resume allowing them even after a federal judge ordered the administration to do so. He shut down construction of the Keystone Pipeline. He blocked energy development in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. He directed federal agencies to “eliminate fossil fuel subsidies as consistent with applicable law.” He’s promised
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots