We went from a 2008 collapse to a 1999 stock bubble in under three months
— Christopher Cole (@vol_christopher) June 10, 2020
Markets driven by euphoria never end well.
Warren Buffett is not an idiot.
Fundamentals matter. pic.twitter.com/30RXsnjuDl
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) June 9, 2020
The stock market is at unsustainable technical extremes.
Never mind the abysmal fundamentals. pic.twitter.com/a4OyuoXNmr
— Kevin C. Smith, CFA (@crescatkevin) June 8, 2020
Stocks have made a $21tn rebound since March but the debate goes on about whether the rally is a bear market bounce, doomed to end. Risk of correction is rising as global stocks trading at their highest valuation since 2002. t.co/rD1OsoSsDM pic.twitter.com/TPqJiILRss
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) June 10, 2020
Company Admits Bankruptcy, Soars From $7.77 to $77.50
A month ago, May 11, Chesapeake Energy Confirms it Hired Advisors to Explore Bankruptcy Options. It’s been a wild ride since then.t.co/0XDdSluwXQ
— Mike "Mish" Shedlock (@MishGEA) June 9, 2020
Gundlach: A 'wave' of layoffs is coming for $100,000/year white-collar jobs t.co/nn6pk8wpdF via @YahooFinance
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) June 10, 2020
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.