As concern among health experts and government leaders continues to grow over vaccine hesitancy among large groups of Americans — particularly younger citizens — officials are searching for ways to convince people to line up for the shots.
The governor of West Virginia this week revealed his idea for getting younger Americans to sign up to get vaccinated: pay them.
Why and how is the governor doing this?
Polling of various demographics has repeatedly shown that some groups are far more likely to express vaccine hesitancy than others. For example, a recent Morning Consult survey found that Republicans (42%) are significantly more hesitant …
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…