by Chris Black
According to a new poll, half of Americans now predict that the United States may cease to be a democracy someday.
As a fun fact, the word “democracy” is not mentioned, not even once, in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights or the Constitution.
The US is a Constitutional Republic. Well, it used to be, anyway.
'Do you think its likely or unlikely there will be a civil war in your lifetime in America?'
YouGov / June 13, 2022 / n=1541 / Onlinet.co/9KwyEmUs4t
— Polling USA (@USA_Polling) June 16, 2022
“Democracy” means literally anything to anyone. On one end, it means “universal suffrage rights” and on the other end it means “gay sex lessons for kids.”
America was never intended to be a “democracy.”
We didn’t have universal suffrage until the late 19th century. Women did not get national universal suffrage rights until 1920 (though that is a separate issue, technically).
I am against all forms of democracy, as it is always an oligarchy, which always reduces personal freedom. Even in its pure form, the masses will vote away other people’s right and vote away their own rights because the masses are stupid cattle.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW